Thursday 7 December 2017

Is a woman incomplete without her bag? LOOKBOOK

At the beginning a fact about me: I barely leave my house without a handbag (or a backpack). I have this little obsession that I must carry something with me and that it must take several things with me ALWAYS.  These stuff include my phone and wallet  - in case of emergency they can save my life or... at least help identification and/or contact someone of my close people. Ok pretty dramatic but I’m not a pessimist and I don’t have anxiety. I’m just danger aware. Anyway, handbags! 

Do you also have that feeling that a woman can’t be fully dressed when she doesn’t have her handbag? 
Personally, I feel odd and somehow like I have forgotten something if it  happens that I'm without a handbag.

It’s a detail which most of us carry every day and the stuff we have there can be... Surprising? Embarrassing? Horrifying?? Well, the black hole there is definitely one of the nature phenomenons. My black hole is pretty organised and with time decreased its size. As much as I love big shopper bags but due to my lifestyle they aren’t very practical. One the way to my car I don't need a lot on the way to my car. 

So, my preferred size is middle one (how cool is that now designers make nearly each bag in three sizes?!) which is able to fit my for-mentioned phone and not so small wallet - here we come to ... why do I have huge wallet if I only need a few plastic cards? Yep, you can never figure out women, you just need to be one. 

Another ... is my keys. Just for a purpose of entertainment I will show you how they look:

And believe or not there is only ONE key which I use! The rest is for decoration, contains some memories and in general the size of it and a furry key chain makes it extremely easy and quick to find and pick up from the black hole. 
After those absurd I usually carry small cosmetics pouch which doesn’t contain cosmetics. It hide essentials like migraine pills, clear nail polish to fix a hole in stockings, a Compeed stick for blisters, nail file and some stuff women need once a month... There is also a calendar because I’m getting old and things which aren’t written down don’t exist and of course a little mirror and annual supply of lipsticks. 

In fact, eventually me - and probably most girls - can fit all we need into a small crossbody bag but there is this secret power making us to carry a lot of stuff as an exercise to burn our last dounut. 

How is your handbag story?? A fan of the big or small ones? 


Enjoy my lookbook with one little bag which has been my favourite over last weeks.


xoxo

Natalia 


Outfit #1






Outfit details:
Coat, sweater & boots - H&M
Bag - LaBante London (avaiable here)

Outfit #2






Outfit details:
Coat - Stradivarius 
Sweater & skirt - Zara
Boots - Deichmann
Scarf - Mohito
Bag - LaBante London (avaiable here)

Outfit #3








Outfit details:
Jacket & sweater - Zara
Dress/skirt - Topshop
Boots - Deichmann
Bag - LaBante London

2 comments:

  1. Ican not imaging a life without my bags 😊
    www.deriasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog forIs a woman incomplete without her bag? LOOKBOOK a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad
    PINKYHARYANALIST.txt

    ReplyDelete