Thursday 26 October 2017

Back to the Classic - White Shirt & Red Details

You must have already noticed that after a few years of complete craziness fashion trends are simplifying. We are getting back to the classic elegance, styles and cuts are getting simple and we are going to pay for high quality pieces which will create the basis of our waredrobe for longer. 

Personally I fall into it already! For long time I didn't put on my white shirts but now I'm discovering and loving them again. My recent crush is white oversized shirt from Sister Jane. I fell in love with the embroidery details. It's such a masterpiece! And this part is the most exciting to me about the coming fashion era - the quality of clothes and decorations. I really can't stand low quality ornaments or cheap, nearly plastic looking lace. Some things just have to be well made to keep the luxury they carry. 

sister_jane_white_shirt_zara_checked_coat


Wearing a piece which is so rich in texture is actually easier than it might seem. It does most of the outfit so pairing it with basics works wonders. I like to wear blue jeans instead of elegant pants because it brings up this modern look plus timeless classic - red lips. Aall finished with an oversized, checked coat. For me, this is an embodiment of the modern chic.

What do you think?

sister_jane_white_shirt_zara_checked_coat_michael_kors_bag4



Details of this outfit:
Shirt - Sister Jane
Coat - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Badura
Handbag - Michael Kors



sister_jane_white_shirt_zara_checked_coat_michael_kors_Selma_bag

sister_jane_white_shirt_zara_checked_coat_

michael_kors_Selma_cherry_red_bag

Badura_buty_sister_jane_white_shirt_zara_checked_coat_michael_kors_bag4
michael_kors_Selma_cherry_red_bag8


xoxo
Natalia

4 comments:

  1. I love those red accessories! That is also my go-to color with a simplified outfit like this. Your make-up is spot on too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Beauty! Yesss red is an amazing fix for upgrading any outfit!

      Delete
  2. I think plaid is so in this season. Love your coat!

    XOXO
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that blazer! I'm obsessed with blazers this fall....I'm wearing them ALL the time! Cute look, girly!

    ReplyDelete